College Off the Record 6 College Off the Record 6

As a now sophmore in highschool, I can relate on some level on what you were going through, but at the same time I was pretty close to the same people I was always with so they kinda helped me through it. Really awesome animation, and I like how you tell stories. The only thing I felt was a bit awkward were the pauses after speaking. Some of them felt a bit too long, but I still really really enjoyed the animation!

It could happen to anyone It could happen to anyone

The joke was funny, and the art and animation was smooth. Your style is really unique and I loved the expressions on each of the characters.

Informant responds:

Cat Does a Cute Thing Cat Does a Cute Thing

The animation was awesome, and original. The audio was clear, and the expressions were easy to follow.

Sax Man Sax Man

Possibly the greatest thing I have ever watched.

The Legend of Nylocke The Legend of Nylocke

Freaking love the voice acting.

The Man Who Won't Rhyme The Man Who Won't Rhyme

Extremely sad, but delivers a powerful message. Loved the music, and the voice acting.

Mushroom Soup Mushroom Soup

Loved the story, and the "folktale" nature. The animation was awesome at parts, and at some I felt it was a bit jumpy.

Beyond The Glass Beyond The Glass

The music was awesome, and the animation, although it was short, was stunning. Really awesome job!

Winter: No Evil 003 Winter: No Evil 003

The animation was very smooth, and the voice acting, and sound effects were sharp. Good animation. The joke was interesting.

Opinion is FACT Opinion is FACT

That is how a lot of people argue. Awesome animation, and voice acting.