All 4 art Reviews

Altaïr the Eagle of Masyaf Altaïr the Eagle of Masyaf

I can tell this submission took you a lot of time and effort, and I really like the outcome. The pose is really awesome, and I love the shading techniques you used. It adds a certain mood and tone to the piece. I feel that the character's top half though is stiff if that makes sense. I really like the flapping motions of his belt/pants thing though. It adds a certain realism to the piece. All and all, I think it is well done.

FudgeMellow responds:

Yeah, it took a lot of research to figure out what the character's equipment actually looked like and translate it into the correct pose. Glad the shading & bottom of the tunic came out particularly nice though.

As a stand-alone piece, the tension in the character really doesn't make sense, & I admit that. I planned to pair this drawing with another that I have yet to do of Malik. The two characters have a lot of emotional tension between the two & I was hoping to pair the poses to convey that.

Thank you so much for the review & critique, glad you liked it.

Circle Circle

Amazing picture. Love the expression, and how realistic the face looks. Amazing!

The Dark Whirled The Dark Whirled

Freaking awesome. I love the detail on the hammer, and on the armor. It is an interesting style, and details everything really well.

Brakkenimation responds:

Had fun drawing it, so I'm glad you like it :)

Nice to meet you! Nice to meet you!

Beautiful. The piece captures the awe of seeing something so massive. The colors are bright and they pop. I love it.